Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Summer Vacation..finally!
OK, It has been a whole month since I have posted anything...and what a busy month it has been. Anyway, we are planning to go to Texas tomorrow and visit my Dad. We are so excited! It has been almost 4 years since we have seen him...way to long. Joey is beside himself with excitement and he may need help going to sleep tonight! The girls have been practicing "Grandpa" and it sounds a lot like Paw Paw when it comes out. As I type, I'm coking dinner, finishing up the packing(we almost need a moving van for a 4 day trip!), and listening to Kara pretend to cook along with me. /Ben goes back to school a week from today (WOW, so soon!) and then our summer is over. It's been a really, really hot summer. I'm ready for cool fall days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment