+(336x480).jpg)
Kayley was the first one out and is a minute older than her twin sister, Kara. Kayley at twelve months loves to talk. She tells me things all the time. She points and tells me the name of whatever she sees. She is very intent on trying to communicate and wants me to understand what she is telling me. Kayley isn't walking yet, but she loves to try and walk while holding onto your fingers. Kayley is full of personality! She smiles a lot, and does a dance we call "the Kayley". She is joy! Here are most of Kayley's words at 12 months: ma ma, da da, Ben "be", cup, button, cheese "ch" (she asks for cheese anytime she eats!) , shoe "sh", uh oh, night night, mimi "m m", bath "bth", splash splash "spl spl", door, fan, outside, phone, remote "mote", and she shakes her head yes and no to answer questions. I really think that she understands everything I say to her. I'm sure I have forgotten some things she says, her vocabulary grows almost daily! I love my beautiful Kayley!
No comments:
Post a Comment